Welcome to the Blazer Job Board: Scroll Down the page for a complete listing of employers and job opportunities.
Perdue has open position for their production line – Day and Night Shifts in the Deboning Departments.
Vincennes PBS/WVUT, WVUB-FM, WFML-FM
Full Time Professional Staff Position
Vincennes University Broadcasting is seeking an energetic, organized and experienced broadcast journalist to join our multimedia newsroom as the Senior Reporter/Producer.
This is a full-time professional staff position, with benefits, and a standard schedule of Monday through Friday 6am to 2:30pm, subject to change.
This position reports to the News Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write broadcast news stories for multiple platforms, including television, radio and web
- Serve as morning radio news anchor for stations
- Cover civic meetings and community events for the purpose of gathering news content
- Have a strong understanding of the latest technology used in the newsroom, including best practices of social media
- Record and edit audio for radio newscasts
- Shoot and edit video when needed
- Interview subjects for radio and television news
- Mentor, manage and work well with students assigned to cover news
- Create creative content and news for the stations’ websites
- Create graphics for the TV newscast and websites
- Have the ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Serve as spokesperson and representative of the stations in public
- Assist in booking guests, as well as producing and hosting Vincennes PBS’s public affairs program First City Focus
- Manage social media for the stations, including managing students posting on behalf of the stations
- Help organize and participate in special station events and community functions
- Any other duties assigned by News Director
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Broadcasting or related field
- At least 5 years of experience the broadcast journalism field
- Must be able to effectively communicate with members of the public, staff and students
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Vincennes University, Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or email to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews will be held concurrently.
Vincennes University is committed to diversity in the college community.
Their business has increased and they are expanding their workforce with new positions. They have open positions for General Assembly, Machine Set-up, Fork Truck Drivers and other skilled opportunities.
Full time jobs – great benefits!
Jobs at Champion Laboratories are full time, with pay increases, insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401(k).
You may apply immediately at Champion Laboratories in Albion or submit a resume to ChampionHR@champlabs.com
More information is available on their Facebook page.
Champion Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YMCA of Vincennes
Career Opportunities available